Shadrach White


Shadrach White was one of the most interesting guest speakers and I was fascinated by his drive and the way he never gave up. Shadrach started from nothing and made his way to the top through perseverance and patience. I also believe that his character is what got him far because of how he interacts with people and because he is an all around nice guy. I am extremely passionate about basketball and when I saw that Shadrach started a rucker park jersey I was so pleased. For me I grew up on basketball and it is something that I put in a lot of effort and time in. Basketball brought a sense of community to my neighborhood and It brought people together from all backgrounds. When I saw the idea behind Shadrach  it just showed me that he was someone that really cared about what he was doing, again he is another guest speaker that was passionate about what he was doing. One thing that most the guest speakers had in common is that they were passionate about what they were doing and this is one thing that I must get better at. Shadrach went on to making millions after starting his software and this just shows that no matter where you start you can always end up in a better place with time. If you can wake up everyday and love what you are doing and it doesn’t just become a routine then I believe you will be happy in life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Assets

Sharing of ideas

Startup