Erik Hanberg


There was many things I took from Eric Hanbergs talk but web marketing was one of the biggest thing I took from Eric. His ability to release something and market it before he even made the product was amazing. He experimented by putting out a book that he had not even written yet, I thought this was a brilliant marketing tactic because he was able to establish his audience and demand. Eric Hanberg is the “gig entrepreneur” and it really fascinated me how he took on so many different things at once. At one point he’s at a theatre and at another point he is at a talk show and then he’s writing his book. He’s doing so many things at once while I’m over here trying my best to focus on one topic. I believe this is a great skill to have a “jack of all trades” but it definitely isn’t something that you are born with. It seems like this is a skill you can adopt if you focus and put in the time and effort. One question I had for Eric that didn’t get answered is how did you deal with relationship in the stage of finding work and making money? I think that one thing that really gets in the way for us young men is women, we are always chasing them while still trying to pursue our dreams and goals. At the end of the day Eric taught me that anything can be done if you put your mind to it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Assets

Sharing of ideas

Startup