Matt Tolentino

I was not in class for the day Matt Tolentino came as a guest speaker for our class. To benefit from this blog post I did some research on Matt. He is assistant professor within the electrical and computer engineering department at UWT. He has a PHD in computer science and holds over a dozen patents.  After doing some research I came across Matts resume and was surprised because it was over 9 pages long! I learned a lot through reading his resume and it showed a lot of his interests and skills. Reading over Matt Tolentino’s bio really had me thinking about myself and how I can improve the way I do things. Currently I struggle with many of my classes in my major and for me to become successful I need to become more inspired and driven. Matt is really amazing at coding because he has a PHD in computer science this is very inspirational to me because it shows that you can accomplish anything you put your mind to. Even though Matt has a PHD in computer science he is a assistant professor this just shows how passionate he is about what he does in his life. For me to become a better engineer I have to fall in love with what I do and the only way for me to do this is to become more passionate. Matt Tolentino inspires me to work harder as an individual pursuing STEM and I might take him in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Assets

Startup

Shadrach White