Funding


Funding is a probably one of the biggest problems to starting your business since it is one of the hardest. After you have your idea and what to implement it and bring it to life you need some type of funding. In class we learned about the many steps to funding and where it starts off from. Funding happens in order, there’s self funding, friends and family, angel investment then after that when your company starts to get bigger there’s Venture capitol, first round, second round, mezzanine then finally IPO which is the highest level of funding. To start off my company I believe that I would need around 20,000, to rent a space and buy all the equipment/product. Now this is just an estimate so if I need any more I’d add on to this cost. To get funding I would first take money from my own personal accounts which would make up for about half the funding I need. The other half of my funding would come from my family, I know about three to four family members that would invest in my company, after I get those funds I’d get funding from friends that would also have a position in the company and most likely on top of funding they’d be investing in my company. My company would need a couple months or years to grow for me to start moving on to the highest levels of funding. Once my company starts to expand I’d get more funding and open up more business turning my one restaurant into a chain of restaurants.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Assets

Startup

Sharing of ideas